Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 15, 2009


    So i told myself i was going to write this blog each day, but the way the weekend went it was a little hard to keep that promise to myself. But i guess i can make up for it by just writing in today for twice. So I guess I can start this post by talking about the Miami Film Festival that has been here all week. I went to one of the films that most attracted me, The Past is a foreign land. It was a film about a Law student who gets caught up in the wrong crowd that leads him into a downward spiral, him not being able to play his cards right led him to a world of crime and drugs and abuse of life. Going with my friend we both gave this movie an excellent review, its easy to follow even if it was in Italian. There were alot of movies I wanted to go watch, but work and regatta got in the way, so hopefully I will be able to watch the movies as soon as they hit online.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment